jueves, marzo 13, 2008

This was a shoddy plan.

And I tried it...
I was serious about my situation,
but my legs felt weak
You made it,
I lost my rag,
it was hard to be patient,
patiently waiting,
just dog days,
just hard to be good looking,
and my legs felt weak.

There was a way of life
and I tried it...
The only way,
and I missed it.
Forgive me and forget me.

The sun ran out my blood
and I'll hit the floor with my head,
because my legs feel so weak.
At the beginning, this was a shoddy plan.
The stubbornness. What can I say?
Foolish head and foolish man,
fricking mind and fricking time...
One second to the end, one second to the floor.

2 comentarios:

Libia dijo...

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=fricking&defid=720451

Creo que querías decir "freaking"...

Libia dijo...

If you say so...
:-*