lunes, abril 14, 2008

God is empty just like me(*)

Today, I realize that:
  • Quit smoking didn't work.
  • A las mujeres les gusta la clavícula y el huesito que sale de la cadera (No supe decir esto en inglés).
  • I'm not ready to be a lover.
  • I'm still keeping feelings about her.
  • Now, I'm so selfish to be free.
  • Sometimes, an acoustic solo song is better to go crazy with happiness.
  • I'm not the anti-christ, sometimes I am.
  • Time is never time at all (*).
  • Ladies, without your delicate sensibilities, this world would be a cruel and ugly place (1).
  • Next time, I promise we'll be perfect(*).
  • Timo Maas isn't cool.
  • I send a smile over to you(*).
  • I'm too old for slam...
  • I'm back to This was a shoddy Plan.
  • Angel, you know it's not the end, We'll always be good friends(*).
(*) Smashing Pumkins pieces of songs.

4 comentarios:

El Rafa dijo...

Te entiendo... yo tambien ya me canso muy rapido en el slam :(. Lo extraño. Lo pero de todo es escuchar bandas de cuando tenias aca 15 y eras joven y bello, pero ni pedo...

eso no es un impedimento apra ir a vive latino ejejejej

saludos from CVKA, el eterno infierno

Libia dijo...

Ya no te ofreceré cigarros, pues.

Omar dijo...
Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.
Omar dijo...

Demasiado falto de tacto.